Friday, June 5, 2009

Reminder


Hello there sports fans. how ya doing today? I hope well.
You gotta love these self portraits! ha.

On my last post I ended with a sentence that asked if you would remind me of something. You might think I am a little wacked for saying this....Ok so I am a little off! ha.
I want you to remind me over the years of this experience. Remind me that I almost died. Should have died. Remind me how big God's love is in all of you. Let me know when I complain and remind me how I did not want to do that anymore. Remind me of what is important, God family and friends. Remind me that I wanted to serve God in whatever capacity He wishes. Remind me of the thousands of prayers, dozens of cards, and many gifts that were sent. Remind me about the huge number of people who prayed for me that I didn't even know. Remind me how Jim Peterson grabbed me and kept me on that roof. Remind me how awesome the Potter's Clay staff handled the situation and was so well prepared. Remind me of the incredible care I received from doctors and nurses. Remind me how great Heather handled the situation and cared for me so well. And according to Gracie, remind me to be mature.... ha.

here is a quote that really sums up how I feel. ( Thank You Rosemary for the quote)

The pressure of difficult times makes us value life. Every time our life is spared and given back to us after a trial, it is like a new beginning. We better understand its value and thereby apply ourselves more effectively for God and for humankind. And the pressure we endure helps us to understand the trials of others, equipping us to help them and sympathize with them....

todd






4 comments:

  1. You got to love those bright blue eyes......keep that smile going!
    Maureen R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Todd,
    You have been in my prayers...I have been getting updates from Phil and Sheri. You look so much better and I am soooo thankful God spared your life. Your blog was very powerful...we all don't know how much time we have and it is a good reminder to be used daily by God and open to His promptings. I miss you and promise to come see you when I come to SB. You are a walking miracle...please send my love to Heather.
    xoMillicent
    mkfrost@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. And your hair is looking good :-)

    Love the note from Gracie. What a great girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a little note to let you know we're thinking of you :)

    xoxo,
    AF&A (your P-town familia)

    ReplyDelete